Wednesday 1 August 2012

"In the future everbody will be famous for fifteen minutes" - Andy Worholl

Taken from edwardwillett.com
Andy Worhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.”

I don’t know why Andy Worhol thought this to be true as there are just way too many people on this planet for everyone to have fifteen minutes of fame worldwide. Not to mention, most people just aren’t interesting enough to be famous. Perhaps we all get our fifteen minutes of fame in the social media world, but somehow I don’t think people commenting on a picture of you for fifteen minutes can be called fame! This got me thinking, if I had my fifteen minutes of fame, what would I want to be famous for?
After much thought, I believe that I would like to be known for doing something amazing, like designing a way to heal the effects of Global Warming or finding a cure for Alzheimer’s Disease . I could also be known for being the most accredited and professional person in the PR industry, but that is boring. So if I could choose anything to be famous for it would be for being the best person alive! Being a good person in all walks of life is a difficult feet which some of us strive for everyday. To me, to be considered as the best person on this planet would be the ultimate reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment