Wednesday 1 August 2012

I am...

One of the most difficult tasks for any person is answering the question, “Who am I?” I don’t believe any one will have a proper definitive answer to this question since we all grow and learn about ourselves as we change and shape into the people we want to be. At different points in your life the answer to this question will vary. So far this is what I know about who I am...


I am outspoken, free-spirited and open-minded. I am a woman who is not afraid to go head to head with a man. I am honest and hate liars. I am an artist. I am on a spiritual journey. I am not religious. I am very book smart but still have a lot to learn about the real world. I am determined to be happy and successful throughout life. I am an animal lover and a poacher hater. I am courageous and will take on anyone who attempts to harm my loved ones or myself. I am positive (most of the time). I am funny and love making people laugh. I am a daughter, a god mother, an aunt, a girlfriend and a sister. I am the best and most loyal friend anyone could have. I am good at giving advice. I am patient and chilled. I am a good cook. I am me and all I want to be for now, but I hope I grow and become even more!
Me at Hole in the Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment