Friday 14 September 2012

My big fat BIG dream

Taken from robinsharma.com
We all have our dreams, some realistic, others so way out of reach that we hide them away from the world for fear of being laughed at. Well, I have learned that it is a wonderful thing to dream and no one should ever be ashamed of their deepest desires. We have one life and we should give it all we’ve got. Dreams help keep us motivated and help lesson life’s seriousness.

My dream is to travel the world. I want to see every place on this planet. I want to learn about life on life’s doorstep. If I could give up the idea of a career and just travel from place to place until I settle down with children in my calmer years, then that is what I would do. I would experience everything the world has to offer. After I have travelled, met hoards of worldly people and have learnt all I can about the world and myself, I dream of owning a beautiful home somewhere on a beach, away from the hustle and bustle of life. My house must be built on a huge property, somewhere I can create my own forest. In that forest, I will sit and meditate on my life, have picnics with my soul mate and laugh at our children as they play. That is what my hope for my future is.

My big fat BIG dream, which will probably never come true, is for the world to give up its greed and negativity and for everyone to live in harmony. Imagine a planet that isn’t in the wretches of global warming and is thriving with all its inhabitants living in peace and love. What a beautiful world it would be. But alas, human greed and their attraction to negativity is endless.

Dreams may be dreams but they are worth every second that you dream them, because without that inspiration our lives would be empty and dull. So dream your dreams and remember anything is possible if you believe enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment